Many are familiar with the story of the Antarctic explorer Ernest Shackleton and his story of survival and leadership. This satchel is designed for such men. Inspired by loners and leaders. Made for both daily life and exceptional adventure. Designed for those who GO places and DO things…
- Adjustable, ITW Cobra buckle closure for easy one hand operation.
- Slip pockets on either end for a flashlight, folding saw, and other quick access tools.
- PALS pattern cut, loop panel inside for modular organization using MOLLE, Velcro, or even belt clip mounted pouches and items.
- Two interior pockets, on the front panel, for additional organization.
- 1/8″ padded back panel for comfort and stability.
- Comfortable and adjustable 2″ webbing shoulder strap. (36″ to 60″ range).
- Secondary weather flaps with an ITW side release buckles
- 1″ webbing mounting loops to piggyback onto hiking backpacks.
- 1000d and 500d CORDURA nylon construction
- 100% Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 12″ wide x 9″ tall x 4″ ldeep.
- Weight: 1lb 3oz