Designed with quick access and modular carry in mind, the Med Pouch is the result of our wish for a velcro backed “medical” or “first aid kit” pouch. It pairs perfectly with the Shackleton EDC Satchel, but works well with any pack or bag lined with a loop Velcro or the FirstSpear 6/12 material (PALS laser cut loop).
Sized to carry the basics of massive hemorrhage control (ie. gloves, a CAT tourniquet, a HALO chest seal, and wound packing materials), as well as the little boo-boo stuff you dispense in everyday life to those around you. (ie. band-aid, Advil, etc.)
- Measures: 5″x5″x2.5″
- Velcro hook backed
- The universal First Aid sign (+) on the front is both reflective and glow-in-the-dark
- Parachute cord zipper pulls with red poly beads for ease of opening in less than desirable circumstances.
- Two full-width, internal slot pockets for organizing
- 1000d/500d CORDURA nylon and YKK zipper construction
- Made in the USA
- Includes a square of Velcro loop material. This square acts as a cover for the hook Velcro backing, if you pack the Med Pouch loosely into a pack lacking the necessary loop panel. You can sew this square inside your pack, as well.
Note: any contents shown in pictures, not included.
Andrew Shelton (verified owner) –
Not as big as I hoped, but still great product. I will buy more TPG without a doubt.. well done JB & Mom!!
TJ (verified owner) –
Great. Good size for an edc ifak/minor blow out kit. Hook fabric on the back keeps it easily at hand. Probably going to make a cord handle with the side loops for an easier grab.
CKC (verified owner) –
Just received my med pouch and it is AWESOME!!!!!! It fit exactly what I wanted it to and then some, actually double if I needed it. The reflector is bright and the glow strips work in even low light conditions!! Great pouch, I can’t recommend it enough. Ordering another one now.
Chris (verified owner) –
A high quality American made product!
Joe Falcony (verified owner) –
This is a well made pouch. I knew the size before ordering but wanted to give it a try. It’s better suited for a minor first aid pouch. A bit small for a trauma kit. If you want to put a CAT Tourniquet, Israeli bandage, chest seals, gauze, as well as some smaller supplies it’s too small. However for a booboo kit it would be fine. If this pouch were a couple of inches bigger both ways and an inch or two deeper it would really be better suited for larger items you may wish to carry. But again this is a very nice pouch, just a bit small.
Devian (verified owner) –
Really well made! I literally carry this kit and use it every day and it’s held up so well.