Designed with quick access and modular carry in mind, the Med Pouch is the result of our wish for a velcro backed “medical” or “first aid kit” pouch. It pairs perfectly with the Shackleton EDC Satchel, but works well with any pack or bag lined with a loop Velcro or the FirstSpear 6/12 material (PALS laser cut loop).
Sized to carry the basics of massive hemorrhage control (ie. gloves, a CAT tourniquet, a HALO chest seal, and wound packing materials), as well as the little boo-boo stuff you dispense in everyday life to those around you. (ie. band-aid, Advil, etc.)
- Measures: 5″x5″x2.5″
- Velcro hook backed
- The universal First Aid sign (+) on the front is both reflective and glow-in-the-dark
- Parachute cord zipper pulls with red poly beads for ease of opening in less than desirable circumstances.
- Two full-width, internal slot pockets for organizing
- 1000d/500d CORDURA nylon and YKK zipper construction
- Made in the USA
- Includes a square of Velcro loop material. This square acts as a cover for the hook Velcro backing, if you pack the Med Pouch loosely into a pack lacking the necessary loop panel. You can sew this square inside your pack, as well.
Note: any contents shown in pictures, not included.