- Dimensions: 5” long and 2” wide.
- Capacity: About 100 feet of #36 tarred bank line and about 40 feet of 550 parachute cord.
- Heirloom quality materials: Custom cut from 1/8” thick, canvas Micarta, an extremely tough material from the electrical engineering industry and commonly used on the most durable knives.
- The Cordage Wrangler features small holes to hold the starting end of your cordage and angled side notches to hold the final tail from unraveling.
- Custom designed and made exclusively for Tuff Possum Gear, by Sagewood Gear.
- Proudly Made In The USA!!
Note: listing is for one Cordage Wrangler and does not include any cordage shown in pictures.
There are no reviews yet.